- Moisture % (Max.) – 11.0
- Crude Protein (CP) % (Min.) – 18
- Crude Fat % (Min.) – 2.0
- Crude Fiber % (Max.) – 15.0
- Silica % (Max.) – 5.0
- TDN %max – 60.0
- Urea, %max – NA
- Increase in milk production
- Improvement in health of animal
- Improvement in fat content of milk
- Regularization of reproductive cycle and animal coming to heat at regular interval.
- Improvement in Immunity of animal
- Prevention from metabolic diseases and deficiency syndromes.Prevention from metabolic diseases and deficiency syndromes.
For body maintenance-1.5 kg per day and 300gm per 1 ltr milk.
There are no reviews yet.